Thursday, June 13, 2013

Open Sea Masculine card

Here's an easy birthday card.  I love the Open Sea stamp set, it's one of my go to sets for masculine cards.  I also really love the new stamp set Label Love.  There is a coordinating punch, Artisan Label Punch, and the best part is you can get them as a bundle!  

There are NEW bundles in the NEW Stampin'Up! catalog, including the Label Love Bundle.  Save when you order the stamp set and punch together, check out the bundle HERE. The stamp set is available in wood and clear and in other languages too.

Open Sea and Label Love (new) stamp sets, Midnight Muse, Real Red and Whisper White card stock, Midnight Muse and Crumb Cake Classic Ink, Artisan Label Punch (new), Linen Thread, Distressing Tool, Dimensionals

Contact me to order, or order online 24/7, be sure to list me as your demonstrator, Tammie Morton.  

See the new Annual Stampin'Up! Catalog HERE and click HERE to start shopping!

Order Stampin'Up! supplies online anytime, click HERE.
Contact me to book your own party for you and your friends. Just think of all the fun stamping we can have together!  With a new catalog coming out soon, there are lots of new products and ideas to share!

Contact me anytime with questions  --  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...