Saturday, July 20, 2013

3 x 3 card swap

Here's my swap for the 3 x 3 card swap at the Stampin'Up! Convention.  I love all the great ideas I get in return for the work I do on these cards.    
Don't you love the flowers!  It took a little time to punch it all out, but I love the result. I used the Bird Punch for the leaves, I love that punch.
Enjoy!

Friendly Phrases stamp set, Scallop Circle Punches: 1-3/4", 1-1/4", 7/8", Itty Bitty Punch Pack (small scallop), Bird Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Snail
Yellow:  So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight
Blue:  Pool Party, Marina Mist, Midnight Muse
Pink:  Pink Pirouette, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple

Order Stampin'Up! supplies online anytime, click HERE.
Order online 24/7, be sure to list me as your demonstrator, Tammie Morton, or you can always contact me to place an order.  
Contact me to book your own party for you and your friends. Just think of all the fun stamping we can have together!  With a great catalog filled with tons products and ideas to share you can make wonderful projects.

Contact me anytime with questions  --  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...