Monday, July 8, 2013

Blossom Punch Card

Here's a remake of a card from a while back, see it HERE.  I wanted to use a new color and different greeting.  Love this new In Color, Costal Cabana.


 See the new Annual Stampin'Up! Catalog HERE and click HERE to start shopping!  Order online 24/7, be sure to list me as your demonstrator, Tammie Morton, or contact me to order.

Mixed Bunch and Loving Thoughts stamp sets, Costal Cabana and Whisper White card stock, Costal Cabana ink, Blossom Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Jewels - Pearls, Dimensionals

Order Stampin'Up! supplies online anytime, click HERE.
Contact me to book your own party for you and your friends. Just think of all the fun stamping we can have together!  With a new catalog there are lots of new products and ideas to share!

Contact me anytime with questions  --  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...