Sunday, July 21, 2013

Stampin'Up! Convention fun

I just got back from the Stampin'Up! Convention in Salt Lake City today.  It's always so much fun, and the best part is the friends, and well FREE stamps are good too.
Every year is different, different themes, different products and events, but it's always so fun.  It's tons of fun packed into a few days, but so worth it.  This year was a little shorter, but wow, there was so much packed into those 3 days!!!  I loved every minute of it.  I hope you enjoy seeing and hearing about it during this week.  It's too much to post all in one night.  
I have been a demonstrator for over 7 years and this was my 8th convention.  I look forward to this every year, the first one was so great, that I cannot imagine missing one.  I love going with friends, and making more friends while we are here.  It's a wonderful time to stamp, try new products, see tons of ideas!!  It's amazing!  
Here's a few of my wonderful friends, and yes we are waiting in line, the first of many lines over the 3 days. Barb, Kate, Glenda and Jan, you are all wonderful!!!

Big THANKS to Barb and Kate for helping to take some great pictures while we watched some stamping demonstrations.  I was busy taking notes and just do not have enough hands to do both!  I look forward to sharing fun photos and ideas with you so come back and visit my blog during the week for more!!
Here's a different view so you can see that line as it goes on and on behind us.

Did you see the recruit off right now?  Sign up and you can go with me next year!  I would love to have you join my group!  Just imagine all the fun we can have stamping and making friends.

Special Offer for New Recruits

New recruits get to pick 1 of 4 project kits for FREE, in their starter kit (only $99) when you join Stampin' Up! between July 15 and August 31!Here's the Pick a Project flyer, be sure to contact me with any questions. I would love to have you on my team!

Order Stampin'Up! supplies online anytime, click HERE.
Order online 24/7, be sure to list me as your demonstrator, Tammie Morton, or you can always contact me to place an order.  
Contact me to book your own party for you and your friends. Just think of all the fun stamping we can have together!  With a great catalog filled with tons products and ideas to share you can make wonderful projects.

Contact me anytime with questions  --  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...