Friday, July 26, 2013

Stampin'Up! Convention post

Here's another post from the Stampin'Up! Convention in Salt Lake City.  
The first night of Convention started off with a General Session and then a Social night filled with demonstrators, tons of ideas up on the boards and lots of fun.
Here are some great samples using pop up Sizzix dies, I love the dress form and the others too!  Karen Burniston from Sizzix was demonstrating all these great ideas.  There was quite a crowd at her table! 




Did you see the recruit off right now?  Sign up and you could be going next year with me!  

Special Offer for New Recruits

New recruits get to pick 1 of 4 project kits for FREE, in their starter kit (only $99) when you join Stampin' Up! between July 15 and August 31!Here's the Pick a Project flyer, be sure to contact me with any questions. I would love to have you on my team!

Order Stampin'Up! supplies online anytime, click HERE.
Order online 24/7, be sure to list me as your demonstrator, Tammie Morton, or you can always contact me to place an order.  
Contact me to book your own party for you and your friends. Just think of all the fun stamping we can have together!  With a great catalog filled with tons products and ideas to share you can make wonderful projects.

Contact me anytime with questions  --  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...