Monday, July 22, 2013

Sweet treats anyone would love to get


I spent some time today going through photos from Convention.  There are so many things I want to share, but these are so cute that I had to share them first!  
My friend Jan made all of these treats for us at the Stampin'Up! Convention, and they are just the cutest!  Just a little time and some stamps can make such cute things.


Every year at the Stampin'Up! Convention they do prize patrol, everyone has a wristband and they call out the winning color.  But Jan thought it would be extra great if we had our own prize patrol.  So for every general session at convention she made us treats!

Can you believe all the cute treats we got?  I love them!  Big THANK YOU to Jan for making all of these sweet treats for our group.  

 First we got a Starbucks bottle filled with trail mix.
 Then a sweet box with a Starbucks card.
Then one of the new Mini Muslin Bags out of the Holiday mini catalog, page 36.
It was filled with Chocolate!!!
 Our last sweet treat was this pouch she made from a paper bag.  Jan even wrapped the gum before putting it inside.  Love it!

Order Stampin'Up! supplies online anytime, click HERE.
Order online 24/7, be sure to list me as your demonstrator, Tammie Morton, or you can always contact me to place an order.  
Contact me to book your own party for you and your friends. Just think of all the fun stamping we can have together!  With a great catalog filled with tons products and ideas to share you can make wonderful projects.

Contact me anytime with questions  --  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...