Monday, August 19, 2013

Stamped Muslin Bag

Here's a fun Mini Muslin Bag from the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog.  I think these little bags are just perfect for giving a sweet treat.  This is one we made at Convention last month.  Yes, I actually made a couple of my make-n-takes there!  
This was so quick and easy to stamp and tie some ribbon, and I was done!  Just a matter of a couple minutes, I was in and out in 5 minutes for this one, and that was with watching a few samples first.  The classic inks stamp on the muslin really well.

Mini Muslin Bags         132180    $9.95 for 8 bags  (page 36 Holiday catalog)
3/4" Chevron Ribbon   130019    $8.95  10 yards   (page 137 annual catalog)

Shop here for the supplies to make some treats: CLICK HERE

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...