Here's some photos of the kits, I got these from convention, the lighting could have been better! But the great thing is that it shows all the kits so you can see what is in each one. If you sign up now you can SAVE with a great special...
From July 18 - August 31, 2013 -- Use the promotion code PUMPKINDEAL to join Paper Pumpkin before August 31, 2013, and pay ONLY $10 a month* for the first two months.
*plus tax, where applicable. Shipping included!
Here's the first 2 kits I received, the welcome kit in March and the April card kit.
This is how they arrive, it's fun to open the package.
May was a 6 x6 scrapbook kit, and June was a fun card kit. I like the card kits best. I love making cards, and once the cards are made I have a fun stamp to use on other projects too!
For July I received this banner kit. At first I thought what am I going to do with this? But then I saw a cute idea on Pinterest, someone made it into cards. Perfect for me. But then I remembered I am going back to Tucson next week for a big family party. My mom's 70th birthday and their 40th wedding anniversary too! So now I am thinking that I need a banner that says "Hooray!"
Visit mypaperpumpkin.com to join, be sure to pick me (Tammie Morton) as your demonstrator, click on "Add Promo Code" and then enter the promo code PUMPKINDEAL in the "Promo Code" field when you sign up on the mypaperpumpkin.com website to take advantage of this promotion.
- If you are someone who loves to craft, but perhaps are tight on time or space at home then read on!
- Maybe you are a new crafter and don't know where to begin. Stampin' Up! has a product just for you!
My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription that delivers cute, simple, and fun projects monthly to your door. For only $19.95 (plus tax), you'll receive all the pre-cut supplies and instructions to make the feature project for the month. You won't know what that project is until it arrives, so it will be a surprise! Supplies include, but not limited to: card stock, clear mount stamps, clear block (a free one in your first kit) for your stamp(s), ink spot, buttons, ribbon, and any other embellishments needed. The only items that are NOT supplied for you monthly is adhesive and scissors.
See June's Paper Pumpkin kit in action in a new video!
Here's a link to the video. Share this link with friends about Paper Pumpkin.
Here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month you are sent a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (Stampin'Up! even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. Sign up on the 11th and your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on August 10th, the kit will arrive around August 18th. If you sign up on August 11th, your first kit arrives around September 18th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block (to use with your stamps every month)!
If you have any questions please contact me.
Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS!
So check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies
or host a party!
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions. Happy Stamping!