Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Rock n Roll Flower

Here's a birthday card I sent to my roomie from convention.  I love the colors on this one, and the Rock and Roll technique on the flower.  Sponging makes a nice antique look too.

I wanted some sparkle so I used some pearls and sprayed it with a shimmer.  Unfortunately the shimmer does not show so well in the photos.  
If you want to add a shimmer to any card, put in 5-7 drops of Illuminate refill ink and fill with 70% alcohol.  Shake well and spray your surface.  Want more shimmer, then add more of the refill, you can also add 1-2 drops of a color to give your shimmer a tint.  
Rock n Roll Technique:  stamp the lighter color first, then roll the edges of the stamp in the darker color.
For the background I used the En Francais stamp with Crumb Cake, first I stamped off the ink for a lighter image, then lightly stamped on the card stock.  Sponge all around the outside with Crumb Cake and then stamp images on top of this background.

Blooming with Kindness, Sassy Salutations and En Francais stamp sets, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry, Stampin' Sponge, Pearls, Stampin' Spritzer, Illuminate Glimmer Refill


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS

Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...