Friday, September 20, 2013

Fun Birthday Balloons

Another fun birthday card that we are making at my next card class.  I love the balloons!  RSVP to attend class this Thursday night.
I used the Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper from Stampin'Up!, see it and all the other great Designer Series Papers HERE
I got the idea for this card from Dawn Olchefske.  She has a great video on her blog that shows how she made the punch art balloons.  Love them!  I made my balloons bigger, but I love the idea, no matter what size you make your balloons.  
Thanks Dawn, love your idea!
How do you make the base of the balloons?  The Owl Punch!  It's the foot, just cut it off and glue to the back of your oval or circle punched shape.
Label Love stamp set, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Summer Star Fruit, Very Vanilla, Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper, Circle and Oval punches, Owl Punch, White Bakers Twine, Dimensionals

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS

Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...