Tuesday, September 3, 2013

It's a Boy Banner


I helped my friend Kristin with decorations for her daughter's baby shower recently.  Here's a fun banner I made for the party.  There were also tags for the drinks and treats and treat bags too.  Here's a few photos of part of the projects we made.  

I used my Big Shot and some dies to make this fun banner.  But have you seen the banners in the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog?  There are fun banners, no Big Shot needed.  Check out the Build a Banner Simply Created Kit and the Build a Banner Refill Kit in the Holiday catalog and have fun making Halloween, Christmas and any other banners you want.  Or get your own Big Shot for tons of fun.

Here are the easy treat bags that Kristin had for the guests.  
It's a 2-4-6-8 box, really easy to make!  I used half a sheet of card stock 5.5" x 8.5".  Score at 2", 4", 6", 8", then turn it and score at 1.5". 


The Perfect Pennants Bigz Die and the Big Shot are perfect for making banners. Just imagine the 
We wanted some fun end pieces to anchor the banner, so I used the Designer Rosette Die with a button.
Here are the spacers between the letters. I used the Pennant Parade stamp set and coordinating Petite Pennants Builder punch.

I used the Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die for the letters "It's a Boy".
This was a fun project.  Kristin got tons of ideas from Pinterest, I love all the inspiration you can find there!
Banner:
Pennant Parade stamp set, Pool Party, Whisper White, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Big Shot, Perfect Pennants Bigz Die, Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die, Designer Rosette Die, Jewels - Rhinestones, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Snail, Dimensionals
Treat Bags:
Occasions Alphabet, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Whisper White, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch, White Bakers Twine, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Sticky Strip, Snail


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS

Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...