Thursday, September 26, 2013

Magnificent Maple Fall Card

You may have seen pictures the other day of the great swaps my friends and I shared from the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog, HERE.  Today I am sharing Kate Amberg's card.  I love Fall, the leaves are my favorite.  This is a perfect card for the season, makes me want to plan a drive in the mountains to look at the changing leaves.
See the Magnificent Maple HERE and check out lots of great holiday products in the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog.
I love the colors Kate chose for her card, and I love the Pretty Print embossing folder.  I think this card would also look great in blues with a snowflake as we move towards winter.  Hmmm, That might be my next card.

There's still a few more days to take advantage of the Butterfly Bundle sale!
Ends September 30, 2013!

Save 15 percent OFF the bundled butterfly stamp set and punch!  See the flyer HERE.  


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS

Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...