Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween Card -- Fun!


Last weekend I posted a fun Halloween Treat and directions to make that easy treat.  I decided this week I should post fun Halloween ideas all week since I was not able to host a Halloween class this year.  Check back every day for fun ideas and be sure to contact me with any questions or to get more fun ideas.

Here's a fun card using the new Thinlits Card Die - Circles.  I love this die!  So fun and easy to use, especially with the new Magnetic Platform.  

Halloween Hello
CS: Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White
ink pads and markers: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight 
Accessories:  Circle Card Thinklits Die, Snail

Here's the treat I shared over the weekend, CLICK HERE for directions.  
 
Hope you have fun making some Halloween treats too.

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS

Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...