Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy Halloween!

It's the first day of October, so I wanted to share a fun Halloween project.

You may have seen pictures the other day of the great swaps my friends and I shared from the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog, HERE. Today I'm sharing Barbara Amberg's card.  I love how she used the Peekaboo Frames Die on this card.  What a great Halloween card.
See the selection of Halloween Products HERE and check out other great holiday products in the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog.
I love all the layers Barbara used, and I love the Peekaboo Frames Dies, it gives this card some extra fun. 


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS

Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...