Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!  Enjoy the season with family and friends.
I just loved the Paper Pumpkin I got in November.  It had these fun cards and I had to share one with you.

This was a fun and easy card I made last week using the Very Merry Tags stamp set.

For Christmas I also wanted to share a few handmade cards from friends.  I just love all the cards I see from others.  Handmade cards are so fun for the holidays.  Hope you enjoy them.






SHOP HERE FOR CLEARANCE RACK deals
NEW ITEMS are being added December 27!!!  Take another look!


See this week's current Weekly Deals, new deals every week!



Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Order supplies online anytime.
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...