Thursday, January 23, 2014

Happy Birthday with Sprinkles

I wanted a fun card to send out for my friend Erin, her birthday is today.  Happy birthday Erin!!
I love the Remembering Your Birthday stamp set, it has some fun sayings, available in wood and clear.  Plus who doesn't like cupcakes?  So the Cupcake punch was a must as well.  Then I thought a pretty border would be good, so I went with the Scallop Trim Border Punch.

Remembering Your Birthday stamp set, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Strawberry Slush, and Whisper White, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Cupcake Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-way Glue, Snail and Dimensionals




Sale items are while supplies last.

Here's the whole stamp set Remembering Your Birthday so you can see all the fun sayings and the Cupcake Punch too.



Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...