Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sale-a-Bration Rewards

Sale-a-Bration is here!  The biggest sales event, with great offers for everyone.   
There are so many ways to get FREE stuff!  Whether you shop, host a party, or join Stampin' Up! you'll get great rewards during Sale-A-Bration.  Contact me with questions, order online HERE, and join my group too!  I would love to stamp with you.


 
Receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration item for every $50 you order -- January 28th - March 31
Orders $150 or more qualify for your own Hostess Benefits!  Enjoy!


 
Book a party with me for you and your friends to have some crafting fun, you get great hostess benefits with FREE goodies.  Plus, your friends get to try out great products, make a free project, and get their free SAB item when they order $50 in products.  Contact me to set your date, tmmorton@me.com!
Or do an online party with friends you all get your free SAB item with $50 purchase, and you get the hostess benefits!  Contact me to get it set up now!

 
Join Stampin'Up! now for a terrific deal!  The Starter Kit is only the beginning of the fun!  Get a discount on all your orders, see and order products first, tons of great resources for crafting and business, plus great friends too!  I have made some wonderful friends through my business over the years, let me help you get started.  Contact me with any questions AND SIGN UP HERE.

See fun projects at Stampinup.com and shop online any time through my stampinup store HERE, get great deals and pick your FREE SAB item right now with our best sale of the year… Sale-A-Bration (SAB)!
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/NA/20131119_SAB_EN/20131119_SAB_en_US.pdf



Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...