Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Weekly Deals Feb. 25 - Mar. 3

Here's this week's Weekly Deals from Stampin'Up!  Shop online anytime through my stampinup store HERE.  See great specials including Weekly Deals, the Clearance Rack and right now pick your FREE SAB item when you spend $50 with the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) sale!


Sale items are while supplies last.


Pick a FREE Sale-a-Bration item with every $50 you spend during this great sale!

There are so many ways to get FREE stuff!  Whether you shop, host a party, or join Stampin' Up! you'll get great rewards during Sale-A-Bration.  Contact me with questions, order online HERE, and join my group too!  I would love to stamp with you.

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...