Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Weekly Deals from Stampin'Up! March 11 - 17

I love a sale, here's this week's special from the Stampin'Up! Weekly Deals for March 11 - 17.  Shop online anytime through my stampinup store HERE.  

Sale items are while supplies last.


Pick a FREE Sale-a-Bration item with every $50 you spend during this great sale!

There are so many ways to get FREE stuff!  Whether you shop, host a party, or join Stampin' Up! you'll get great rewards during Sale-A-Bration.  Contact me with questions, order online HERE, and join my group too!  I would love to stamp with you.

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...