Friday, April 18, 2014

5 Days of Free Shipping!!

I knew you would all want to hear about this.  Who doesn't love a SALE… FREE Shipping for 5 days only!  Order online or contact me to take advantage of this great sale.


  • Get FREE shipping on everything (excluding expedited orders) April 21-25
  • Don't forget... lists of retiring products will be available on April 21, so take advantage of free shipping by ordering all your favorites right away! 
  • Remember… ALL retiring products are only available while supplies last.  So shop early!!

Shop online anytime, but if you contact me to place an order on April 21,  you can save even more!!  Email your order to me -- tmmorton@me.com to get your special discount for one day only, plus get FREE shipping.

Tammie's One Day Special...
Contact me to order on April 21, and save more during Tammie's ONE DAY ONLY SALE April 21.  I am having a special birthday sale to celebrate, and you get a great discount on your whole order!  Contact me with questions or to place your order anytime April 21 to take advantage of my special -- tmmorton@me.com.  



Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...