Do you love crafts? Stampin'Up! has great products for you. Whether you want to have a home business, make your own hours, or just get a discount on great products. There are tons of ideas and techniques available to you as a demonstrator. I have made some great friends too!
$50 offer to join ends June 30, 2014
Contact me with any questions you have about joining, I would love to help. I joined 8 years ago and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made!
- This offer is only good until June 30, so take advantage while you can!
- During this offer, the special $50 starter kit will also be accompanied by $55 in free products; the regular $99 starter kit is also still available ($125 product value).
- Do you want to do what I do, but couldn't afford the $99 starter kit?
- Are you a past demonstrators who had to drop, but might be interested in rejoining?
- Or do you love DIY and crafting projects and would love a chance to buy product at a discount?
- Contact me to sign-up at a reduced cost!
- Now is a fantastic time to join Stampin' Up! As a demonstrator, you can get a discount on new products like Blendabilities and Project Life, and get in on the preorder for the brand new holiday catalog (starts August 1st)!
- Join me at convention this year! You can sign up as a demonstrator for a reduced price and (because you're a new demonstrator) you will receive free convention registration!
- A Free paper-pumpkin kit will also be included in the starter kit.
- But wait, there's more--as a new recruit you will also get two FREE months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) if you sign up for the DBWS within their first 21 days.
- All starter kit orders must be finalized by June 30, 2014:
- Online IDA: 11:50 pm (MT)
- Mail Order: June 30, 2014
- Go through the catalog and make a wish list of products. I can help you decide whether it would be better to purchase the reduced price kit or the regular price kit. Did you know if you buy the reduced price kit, you can get the other items on your wish list on your first qualifying order of $150 or more (order must be placed within the first 45 days). This means you'll get 30 percent instant income and be able to count it towards your first quarterly minimum.
- As you are selecting products for your kit, look at products that will help you get started holding events right away. The all-inclusive card kits or Simply Created kits are great to gather some friends to put the projects together.
- Do I have to teach classes or hold workshops or other events? No, you decide how to participate.
- What benefits do I receive? Enjoy a min. 20% discount on all of your purchases, access to a stamp group community, access to the Stampin'Up! Demonstrator website and a bi-monthly magazine, be the first to see and order from each new catalog, and so much more!
- Can I be my own Hostess? Yes, Stampin'Up! has very generous benefits, and you will earn hostess benefits on all your orders over $150. Plus an extra discount for 30% off your first order of $150 or more when placed within your first 45 days.
- How much do I need to sell, and what happens if I don't? Each calendar quarter, Stampin'Up! requires you to submit $300 in product orders. This can be your orders, orders you collect from friends, family, classes or other events. If you do not meet this requirement, you are given 1 extra month as a grace period, and then you will be dropped with no penalty.
- When would my $300 need to be submitted? You have a "free" quarter when you sign up so if you join now, you will need to place $300 in orders by September 30, 2014.
Get excited! This is your moment, now do it!
Sale items are while supplies last.