Monday, May 5, 2014

New Stampin'Up! Catalog

Last Monday I went to the Stampin'Up! Catalog Premiere.  It was so much fun to hang out with friends at the movie theater and watch the live broadcast of the new catalog unveiling.  It was filled with fun, stamping demonstrations, prize patrol, and at the end we all walked out with our catalog and a stamp set from the new catalog.  

I forgot my camera though, so imagine a theater filled with demonstrators watching the fun.  I enjoyed time with my downline Jeanne, my friends Glenda, Jan, Jean, and Barbara.  I also made a new friend, Monica Gale from the UK.  Yep, when you are a demonstrator you can attend events all over if you are going to be in the area.  Monica was so energetic and I just love meeting other demonstrators and making new friends!  She was here visiting a friend before going on the Stampin'Up! cruise.  Oh how I wish I could go with her, maybe next year!  

Did you see something sticking out of my catalog in the picture?  When I got home and was going through the catalog I was happy to find a beautiful hand stamped card.  This is a sample of one of the new Hostess Only Stamp Sets you can get with an order of $150 or more.  Or have a party, and use some of your hostess dollars to get this sweet set.    

 Melody Hyde is a concept artist for Stampin'Up!  She was attending the premiere in Denver, and put cards in some of the catalogs.  I was so lucky to get one.  Love it!!
It's the little things in life that bring a smile to my face, like a card.

I have new Stampin'Up! catalogs coming soon, so be sure to let me know you want yours.  There are tons of fun new stamps and accessories in this catalog. It's so beautiful. 

This is a pack of the Note Cards and Envelopes (only $5.95 for 20 cards and envelopes, 131527), it's perfect for quick and easy cards.  The Field Flowers is a great set to make pretty cards any time of the year.


Shop online anytime through my stampinup store HERE.  

All Retiring products are only while supplies last, and things are going fast!!  Shop now to get all those great items before they are gone!  


Going, going, gone!  Retiring items are going FAST!  Lists updated everyday, or look online HERE to see what retiring items are left.

Retiring Product Dates: April 21-June 4, 2014 (all items available while supplies last)

Say goodbye to hundreds of retiring products from the 2013-2014 annual catalog. Now's a great chance  to get your favorite  retiring products before they're gone for good! ALL products are only available while supplies last, so be sure to get your orders in early!


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...