Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Open Sea Masculine card

I love the Open Sea stamp set.  Here's another card I made when I needed some masculine birthday cards.  
It's such a versatile set, I love all the different cards I have made with this set over the last couple of years.  
 
Open Sea and Teeny Tiny wishes stamp sets, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Stampin' Distress Tool, Snail, Dimensionals


Join for $50!
Did you know you can join Stampin'Up! right now for $50, choose $55 in products in your starter kit!  It's a great savings, plus get 30% off your first order ($150 or more placed in the first 45 days). 
Get 20% on all future orders too, plus meet tons of wonderful people and have lots of stamping fun. You can also choose the standard $99 kit, choose $125 worth of products.  There's so much more too, contact me with questions, or JOIN HERE.


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! Order supplies online anytime... CLICK HERE

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...