Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Join Stampin'Up!

Join Stampin'Up! and me!

Short & Sweet details

  • The Short:  1 week ONLY, August 21-28
  • The Sweet:  choose $150 in product and only pay $99 (that's an extra $25 in product over the "regular" kit)
    • Business Supply Pack = FREE ($65 value)
    • Total Value = $215
    • Plus: FREE Shipping (10% value)
  • Guess What:  You may choose products from the Holiday Catalog!!

Are you Ready?  Join with me today!

 Join Now
Click "join now" button

Who doesn't love more free stuff?  I know I do.
Have you been waiting to join?  Or even thought about joining?  
Because there's nothing better for new recruits than getting extra Starter Kit products for their new business.  

Do you love crafts?  Stampin'Up! has great products for you.  Whether you want to have a home business, make your own hours, or just get a discount on great products.  There are tons of ideas and techniques available to you as a demonstrator.    


So give it a Test Drive and sign up with me.  There's no penalty to drop.  If you want to stay, for the next quarter (October-December) you would be required to have $300 in product sales (includes your own orders).

$99 Starter Kit, but get $150 in products!!!   
August 21-28 ONLY!!!

See more information on joining here --> Promotion information to JOIN NOW.  
Or jump right to the form to JOIN NOW!  I would love to have you in my group!!

Contact me with any questions, I would love to help.  
Get excited! This is your moment, now do it!



Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...