Tuesday, March 31, 2015

LAST DAY for Sale-a-Bration stamps!!

Here's a few card ideas using the FREE Sale-a-Bration stamp sets I earned.  I love these sets, but you can only get it when you spend $50 on Stampin'Up! products, then you can pick this or many other items as your FREE Sale-a-Bration item.  
Today is the LAST DAY of Sale-a-Bration -- ends March 31st.  

 I CASED this card from Stampin'Up!  I just love this set and their idea.  

Lotus Blossom in blues (Pool Party and Costal Cabana) and purples.
This is a 3 step stamping set.  I used Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder inks, with Pear Pizzazz for the stems.  It's so easy to use and get such great results.


This weeks deals are fun and great for making tons of projects.  Check them out here, and remember that during Sale-a-Bration(SAB) when you spend $50 in product you get to a FREE SAB item.
Get FREE Sale-a-Bration products with a qualified order - ends March 31st!
2015 Sale-a-Bration #dostamping #stampinup

VIEW: Sale-a-Bration Brochure (10 choices)
VIEW: Sale-a-Bration PDF (4 NEW choices for March)
VIEW: Sale-a-Bration PDF (more NEW items added)


Contact me with any questions.  Order online HERE, or contact me to place your order.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...