Thursday, March 12, 2015

Quick and Easy Shamrocks

Here's some shamrocks I made for St. Patrick's Day, copies from something I did last year too.  Quick crafts to make someone smile.  You just need a few hearts to make these.


 I used the Heart Punch and the Heart Framelits to make these.   I used 
Glue Dots to hold the 3 larger hearts together.
 Then fold the smaller set of 3 hearts in half before adhering them with the Tombow Multi purpose glue.
 Glue down just the folded edge to the bigger heart.
 I used a big rhinestone in the middle and a floral stick for the stem.  

 Here's the back of the large shamrock, and a card with the same size shamrock.

Heart Framelits
Heart Punch

Those were easy to make and fun too.  What can you make with your heart punches? I would love to hear from you.  Leave me a comment, or send me an email, tmmorton@me.com.


See these products and all the other great products from Stampin'Up! HERE.
Contact me with any questions. 


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you want to have an online party?  Or get together and stamp?  Contact me to set it up!  Let's have fun together!  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...