Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Flip Window Card with Indescribable Gift stamp set

Here's another Window Flip card, it features the stamp set from the Stampin'Up! Occasions catalog, which ends June 2.  The Indescribable Gifts stamp set is available in WOOD and CLEAR
I also used the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder to texture the front of the card. I love how embossing folders can add so much texture to a card.
I love the fun fold on this card, and I got the idea for this fun card from other demonstrators.  I just love how wonderful the cards are. I saw a fun flip card video from Julie Davison showing off this Window Flip card where the front middle part opens to reveal the rest of the card.  (She got the idea from a swap from LeeAnn Greff).  So thanks to both of you for a fun card idea!!
Indescribable Gift stamp set in Clear or Wood


The flowers were embossed with Whisper White Craft Ink, White Embossing Powder and set with the Heat Tool.  Then I used Q-tips to add color to the flowers and leaves for that soft look.

Hope you enjoy.

------------------------------

Only 1 week left to order Stampin'Up! Retiring Products 
and Occasions catalog items that are not carrying over into the new Stampin'Up! 2015-2016 catalog.  Get them all before they are gone!!  
There are still some great products left, and stamps too.  
Also included is the My Digital Studio list, with ALL MDS products 30% off retail.  
My Digital Studio will no longer be available after June 2.
*Note: Due to high demand for retiring stamps, we'll keep producing retiring stamps until May 26 (not accessories-accessories are only while supplies last)

Retiring List -- Lists are updated daily to show the availability.  See all of the RETIRING PRODUCTS online HERE.  

Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...