Sunday, May 3, 2015

Fun Folds Card Class

I'm a little late posting photos from my last card class.  We made fun folds cards.  A Pop-Out Window, a Gate fold card and a Window Flip card.  They were a lot of fun to make.  I'll post photos this week with more details on how to make them.  
I got the ideas for 2 of these fun fold cards from other demonstrators.  I just love how wonderful the cards are. The Pop-Out Window Butterflies on the left came from LeeAnn Greff, and the purple card in the center/front is a fun flip card I saw in a video from Julie Davison (but she copied a swap from LeeAnn Greff for this idea).  

Some of the stamps and supplies used for these cards are on the retiring lists.  Retiring items are only available until June 2, or while supplies last.

------------------------------

Also included is the My Digital Studio list, with all products discounted 30 percent off retail.  My Digital Studio will no longer be available after June 2.

*Note: Due to high demand for retiring stamps, we'll keep producing retiring stamps until May 26 (not accessories-accessories are only while supplies last)

Retiring List -- Lists are updated daily to show the availability.  See all of the RETIRING PRODUCTS online HERE.  

------------------------------

Order online here or contact me to place your order. 

There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...