Monday, May 25, 2015

Pretty Flower Bags

I like to make fun hand stamped gifts for my Hostess Club members on occasion.  For April orders I made these pretty flowers, and put them on bags wrapped with ribbon.  This project used only Stampin'Up! products, there are so many products in the catalog you can make just about anything you want.  
The bags are the Polka Dot Tag & Bag Gift Bags, they're on sale as a retiring item!! But hurry, retiring products are while supplies last, and will be gone after June 2.  
I made the flowers using the Blossom Punch and Boho Blossom Punch, both retiring.  But you can use other flower punches to get a similar look.
I punched 3 of the large flower, and distressed my flowers using my bonefolder and crumpling they.  I worked with each flower to break down the fibers in the paper.  Then curled the edges of each flower.  I peeled the middle flower petals so there are 2 layers.  When you distress and break down the fibers you can actually peel the paper apart.  I only peeled the petals and left the center together.  
Then glue the layers together.  
For the smaller flower center I used the Boho Blossom punch, it punches 3 shapes and I used all 3.  Distress the flowers first, then curl and glue together.  I used the Liquid Multipurpose Glue to glue the flowers together, then added a large Pearl in the middle and glue the small set of flowers inside the large ones.  

I used the Builder Bird Punch for the leaves behind the flower.  
Wrapped the bag with the White Jute Ribbon (Love this ribbon, it makes great trim!) and Dimensionals.  

If you have any residual glue the Adhesive Remover works great to remove all that.  Just carefully rub in the area the glue is on.  



Going, going, gone!  June 2 is the last chance to order retiring products!!
Retiring List -- Lists are updated daily to show the availability.  See all of the RETIRING PRODUCTS online HERE.  

Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 

or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...