Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Weekly Deals for May 5-11

This week's Stampin'Up! Weekly Deals are posted for May 5-11.  You can see the WEEKLY DEALS online HERESave 25% OFF these great products for 1 week only. 

Sale items are while supplies last.

Here are a few boxes made with the Gift Box Punch Board, on sale this week.  Just image all the fun you can have using the Punch Board to make sweet treats up to 4" on each side.  Hope you enjoy.

I love the 2" Circle Punch, well actually I love all of the circle punches from Stampin'Up!  It's perfect for so many fun ideas.  Here's an idea I got from Pinterest.com last year, from Jen del Muro.



Order online here or contact me to place your order. 

There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...