Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Mini Treat Bag Cased from the Catty

I love the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies! And this week you can save 25% OFF this and other items on the Weekly Deals.   It's only $30.00 through Monday, June 29.
I saw this sweet bag in the new annual catalog on page 57, using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies with the You're So Sweet stamp set ( Clear or Wood ).  I love how the dies coordinate with the stamp set.  I also used the mini star punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. The punch pack has 3 great shapes to cut out flowers, stars and hearts.

Also on sale this week are pretty ribbons, sparkling glitter paper, embossing folders, designer buttons and the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies.  Take advantage of this great sale, but hurry, these items are on sale for 1 week only.
Stampin'Up! Weekly Deals for June 23-29.  See the WEEKLY DEALS online HERE
Here's the bag with just some stamping and the die cut out of the middle.  Even before you are done you have a cute and easy bag to use.  

Sale items are while supplies last.


This month there is a NEW Stampin'Up! annual catalog.  Have you seen it?  See the link below to check out all the great products, and shop online anytime.  


Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...