Sunday, June 28, 2015

Silver Foil Swap Card

Last week I went to a shoebox swap at my friend Tara's house.  I love going when I can, everyone always has fun ideas using Stampin'Up! products.  I arrive with supplies for everyone to make my card, then I have a great time making everyone else's cards.  I leave with great ideas and excited about fun new ideas and techniques.  

Everyone at this shoebox swap was a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator, it's just one more way to have fun stamping with friends.  And a great way to make new friends!  During the month of June Stampin'Up! is offering a great special right now when you sign up as a demonstrator.  Come join the fun!  -- See more on my blog post HERE. I would love to have you join my group! 

Tara's card was great!  She used the Silver Foil Sheets with an embossing folder for this great effect.  Tara's card is the second card shown below.  I needed a wedding card that week, so I used her wonderful idea to make the wedding card below, using the Tag Talk stamp set.  I'm not sure, but I think Tara said she saw the idea on Pinterest?
Stampin'Up! has lots of embossing folders to choose from.  Above I used the Modern Mosaic textured Impressions Embossing Folder, and below is the Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
See all the Stampin'Up! Embossing Folders HERE.
Other supplies used:  Big Shot, Deco Labels Framelits, Old Olive, Basic Black and Whisper White and Oh My Goodies stamp set. 


This month there is a NEW Stampin'Up! annual catalog.  Have you seen it?  See the link below to check out all the great products, and shop online anytime.  

Plus, this month there is a great special to earn 2 free stamp sets when you join Stampin'Up!  That's right, pick two stamp sets of your choice in your Starter Kit.  Which stamps do you get to choose from?  You pick ANY two stamp sets from the new annual Stampin'Up! catalog (pdf, takes a minute to load, be patient).
It's a great time to join Stampin'Up!  With a new catalog everyone will love looking through it.  Imagine the fun of giving your first workshop or class and sharing the love of stamping with others. Or join just to get a discount for yourself!  I would love to share stamping with you, and you may find you love to share it too.  There are so many fun reasons to join, why not try it?  Contact me with any questions, or sign up HERE.
Come join the fun!  -- See more on my blog post HERE.



Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...