Sunday, June 7, 2015

You've Got This Flower Card CASEd

Here's a beautiful card design I CASEd (copied) from Claire Daly, off Pinterest. 
My mom asked me to make a wedding card for my Aunt and I saw a great card on Pinterest from Claire Daly. I thought it would make a great wedding card. Claire used one of the new stamp sets from Stampin'Up! You've Got This.  I LOVE the large flower image in this stamp set, and there are some great sayings in this set too.  I changed the colors a bit, and used new Stampin'Up! products from the new annual catalog 2014-2016, just like Claire did.  Thanks for a great card idea!!
This card was made in two sizes.  5" x 7" and 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".
The cards were easy to put together.  I stamped the flower image with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Then used an Aqua Painter with Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron for easy watercoloring on the flower and stem. Cut a strip of one of the NEW Designer Series Paper, Neutrals (See all the great Designer Series Papers HERE, they have new designs and I love them!). I finished off the card with some beautiful new Dotted Lace Trim in Tip Top Taupe and Silver Baker's Twine.
Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron are two of the new In Colors for 2015-2017. Here's all five of the colors available, CLICK HERE. The Card Stock & Classic Stampin' Pads Kit is a great deal, only $32.50 for all five of the new colors and a pack of assorted card stock.
 It's always nice to stamp the inside and the envelope too.
The You've Got This stamp set sends your support and shows you care with your cards and other craft projects.  Lift and encourage friends and family with this stamp set.  The You've Got This stamp set is available in clear and wood.
You've Got This stamp set is available in clear and wood

This month there is a NEW Stampin'Up! annual catalog.  Have you seen it?  See the link below to check out all the great products, and shop online anytime.  

Plus, this month there is a great special to earn 2 free stamp sets when you join Stampin'Up!  That's right, pick two stamp sets of your choice in your Starter Kit.  Which stamps do you get to choose from?  You pick ANY two stamp sets from the new annual Stampin'Up! catalog (pdf, takes a minute to load, be patient).

It's a great time to join Stampin'Up!  With a new catalog everyone will love looking through it.  Imagine the fun of giving your first workshop or class and sharing the love of stamping with others. Or join just to get a discount for yourself!  I would love to share stamping with you, and you may find you love to share it too.  There are so many fun reasons to join, why not try it?  Contact me with any questions, or sign up HERE.

Come join the fun!  -- See more on my blog post HERE.


Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...