Thursday, June 18, 2015

You've Got This Shoebox Swap Cards

Have you seen the new You've Got This stamp set? It's available in CLEAR or WOOD.  Here are some fun cards I made at a shoebox swap this week using this stamp set.  I used a number of the new products from Stampin'Up! 2015-2016 annual catalog.  Including Watermelon Wonder (1 of the 2015-2017 In Colors) and 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper as an accent on this card.  
It was a fun card to make, I used Tuxedo Black Memento Ink to stamp the image, then an Aqua Painter with the Watermelon Wonder ink pad to color the flower.  Aqua Painters are a quick and easy way to watercolor.  This time I used Whisper White card stock, but they work really well with Watercolor Paper too.   Tip with the Aqua Painter:  work in small areas with quick and light strokes.  I reloaded the ink with each petal as I painted the flower.  I didn't use a lot of water, instead lightly stroke the area and if you want it darker, let it dry a bit and apply more color.   Leave a little white for highlights on your image.  
For the stem of the flower I used the 2015-2017 In Color Stampin' Write Markers, Cucumber Crush and Mint Macaron.  
The 2015-2017 In Colors kit is only $32.00 for 5 ink pads and a pack of assorted paper.

The 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper is perfect for making your own pretty patterned envelopes, anytime you want.  This thin, text-wieght paper makes perfect envelopes: it's stronger than regular paper and less bulky than card stock.  Making your envelopes slim, trim and gorgeous.  
2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper

The new In Colors are fun!  Just imagine all the fun projects you can make with these new colors.  

See the link below to check out all the great products in the 2015-2016 Stampin'Up! annual catalog, and shop online anytime.  


Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...