Thursday, August 6, 2015

Halloween Pillow Box Project

Fun project idea--Yes!  Here's a fun project, it's a sneak peek from the Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalog that starts September 1st!
Halloween Pillow Box
One of the things I love most about the Stampin'Up! Convention is all the great projects they show us.  This was a demonstration on stage showing off some of the great new holiday products.  I cannot wait to get my hands on the Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper and the fabulous Black Glimmer Paper!!  The stamped tag is from the Sweet Hauntings stamp set.  

Have you ever thought about being a demonstrator? I've had so much fun at Stampin'Up! events and Demonstrator's get to preorder new products before they are available!! 
If you want more information about joining, click HERE for more information. The starter kit is great! for only $99, you get to select up to $125 in product, plus business supplies too. It's a great start to the fun! Whether you want a discount or a business, being a demonstrator can be anything you want it to be. 


Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...