Saturday, August 29, 2015

Pillow Box Sneak Peek

Have you seen the new Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog?  There are so many great products in this catalog!  Here's a fun project using the new Square Pillow Box Thinlits Dies and A Little Something stamp set.  
What I love about this stamp set is the versatility.  It's a great holiday stamp set, but I made this to show how you can use it for an everyday project too.  

The Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog starts September 1st.  Check it out online or contact me to get your catalog.  Come to my Open House on Friday, September 4th.  
Check my calendar HERE.



Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...