Sunday, August 2, 2015

Stampin'Up! Convention Swaps

The Stampin'Up! Convention 2015 was lots of fun this year.  Here are swaps from the event, these projects were made by my roommates.  They made some beautiful cards!!  
Glenda Timkovich made this cute bag, top right, and it was filled with beautiful cards and a special gift in the back on the right side.  These were beautiful cards and projects!!  
This is the gift that Glenda made, one for me and one for Melodie.  I cannot wait to put this on my desk!  What a great handcrafted gift!
Melodie Oliver made these beautiful cards and gave us some wonderful soap and chocolate truffles!  Loved all this!  


Have you ever thought about being a demonstrator?  Just do it.  It was the best decision I made!  I've made so many wonderful friends through the years and had so much fun at Stampin'Up! events too.  If you want more information about joining, click HERE for more information.  The starter kit is great!  for only $99, you get to select up to $125 in product, plus business supplies too.  It's a great start to the fun!  Whether you want a discount or a business, being a demonstrator can be anything you want it to be.  

Tip:  I love using Pinterest.com and blogs for ideas for cards.  You can see more on my Stampin'Up! Pinterest board.  And I will be adding a 2015 Convention Swap board this weekend.  



Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...