Monday, September 21, 2015

Among the Branches and Woodland Cards

Here's a couple of fun cards using one of the new stamp sets and embossing folder from the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog.  Among the Branches stamp set and the Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder are so fun to use.  They coordinate well and if you buy them together you can save 15% on the bundle!  
Want to make these cards?  Come to my card class this Saturday.  Check my calendar here for upcoming events.  Contact me to attend or for more information.  


Among the Branches bundle

The Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog is filled with everything you need to make gift tags and packaging, cards, and home decor.  See all the Holiday Bundles HERE and save 15% off.

Check out the product suites that coordinate perfectly for easy creating.  No guessing about which colors, designs and accents go together, the work's done for you.  You can see the Holiday Catalog online HERE.

If you need any help with placing your order, please contact me and I'll help.  


Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...