Saturday, September 26, 2015

Halloween Owl Punch Card

Today I held my September Fall Card Class.  I just had to share this card that Melissa Walker made at class.  I always love how she takes my ideas and uses them as a spring board to her own.  I just love what she did with this card.   
We used the Owl Builder Punch  to make fun owls and other creatures like the ones on this card.  What a fun Halloween card.  Melissa used the little heart in the punch, and cut it in half to make the eyes on the ghost.

She did a nice job on the inside too.
Supplies include Happy Scenes Stamp set, Hardwood stamp, White Stampin' Chalk MarkerOwl Builder Punch, 1-3/4" & 1-3/8" Circle punches, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
card stock: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White, Basic Black

If you are in the Denver area, come to a card class.  Check my calendar here for upcoming events.  Contact me to attend or for more information.  
Owl Builder Punch

The Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog is filled with everything you need to make gift tags and packaging, cards, and home decor.  See all the Holiday Bundles HERE and save 15% off.

If you need any help with placing your order, please contact me and I'll help.  


Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...