Sunday, September 27, 2015

Owl Punch Cards

Yesterday I held my September Fall Card Class and yesterday I shared a card my friend Melissa Walker made at class.  Today I'm sharing one of the samples from class.  
We used the Owl Builder Punch  to make fun owls and other creatures like the ones on these cards.  
The Owl Builder Punch is great for making owls and for making other shapes and creatures too.  Turn the owl body upside-down to make a ghost or alien.  

To make the pumpkin, I used the 1" Circle Punch.  Punch 3 circles, stamp and sponge with ink to give it texture, then glue together.  A little piece of green for the stem and for the little leaves, one of the dies from the Pillow Box Dies.  
Supplies include Happy Scenes Stamp set, Perfect Pennants stamp set,  Hardwood stampOwl Builder Punch, 1-3/4" & 1-3/8" and 1" Circle punches, Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Pie Classic Inks
card stock: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White, Basic Black


If you are in the Denver area, come to a card class.  Check my calendar here for upcoming events.  Contact me to attend or for more information.  
Owl Builder Punch

The Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog is filled with everything you need to make gift tags and packaging, cards, and home decor.  See all the Holiday Bundles HERE and save 15% off.

Check out the product suites that coordinate perfectly for easy creating.  No guessing about which colors, designs and accents go together, the work's done for you.  You can see the Holiday Catalog online HERE.


If you need any help with placing your order, please contact me and I'll help.  



Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...