Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Weekly Deals from Stampin'Up! - September 22-28


This week's Weekly Deals from Stampin'Up!--Save money on great Stampin'Up! products! But hurry, these sales prices are for 1 week only, and while supplies last.  

Stampin'Up! Weekly Deals for September 22-28.  
Sale items are while supplies last! 
This week's deals are great!  I just love the Ornate Tag Topper Punch.  It's perfect for making fun treats for friends.  
 The Lucky Stars Embossing Folder is a fun text for any time of year, but I really love it during the holidays.  Here's a few fun past projects using it.  

Since it's September, it's a great time to get started on your holiday projects.  Contact me if you have any questions about these projects. 

Order HERE -- shop online or contact me to order. 
Weekly Deals are great prices and won't last long!
Week of September 22-28: Limited quantity available at a discounted price!



Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...