Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Fun Holiday Cards from Card Class

Here's a couple of fun holiday cards from class this weekend.  Melissa and Angela had fun making the holiday cards and let me take photos to share with you.  
I love so many of the products in the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog!  These cards feature two bundles. 
Bundle the Happy Scenes stamp set with the Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies to save 15% off. The Real Red Envelope Paper from the Holiday catalog works great with the Bow Punch for a light weight accent on the card front.  It reminds me why I really like the Bow Punch.  Add a little glitter for sparkle and you have a fun card.
Bundle the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set with the Christmas Greetings Thinlits Dies to save 15% off. Silver Embossing powder and Silver Glitter Paper give this card some sparkle.  They liked one of my retired embossing folder instead of the one I used on my sample, those snowflakes are fun on this card.

The Bow Punch is on this week's Weekly Deals from Stampin'Up! So save when you order it now.  It makes a great accent on so many projects.
Stampin'Up! Weekly Deals for October 20-26.  
Sale items are while supplies last! 

It's a great time to get started on your holiday projects.  Contact me if you have any questions about products. 
Order HERE -- shop online or contact me to order. 
Weekly Deals are great prices and won't last long!
Week of October 20-26: Limited quantity available at a discounted price!



------------------------------------------------------


Stamps on sale 15% off through Friday, October 23!
This is the perfect time to get any of those stamps on your wish list, whether they are in the annual catalog or the Holiday catalog, they are on sale!  

Click here for the type of stamps you are interested in:

Shop online, or contact me to place your order.  Have a great day!
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...