Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Weekly Deals from Stampin'Up! Oct. 27-Nov. 2

Here's this week's Weekly Deals from Stampin'Up!--Save money on great Stampin'Up! products! But hurry, these sales prices are for 1 week only, and while supplies last.  

Stampin'Up! Weekly Deals for October 27-November 2.  
Sale items are while supplies last! 

It's a great time to get started on your holiday projects.  Contact me if you have any questions about products. 
Order HERE -- shop online or contact me to order. 
Weekly Deals are great prices and won't last long!
Week of October 27-November 2: Limited quantity available at a discounted price!



There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...