Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Sometimes you can't do it all!

Last week was one of those weeks.  I had great intentions and goals.  Even when I was sick for 2 weeks earlier this month I managed to get posts on my blog, but not last week!  I was in charge of a big awards ceremony at work for the students (9 winners had their snowboard designs put on Never Summer snowboards and long boards!), my daughter had 2 soccer games and I had a card class at my house on Saturday.  Sounds great until I realized I hadn't posted for a week on my blog.  I changed that yesterday when I posted the weekly deals.  I hope the rest of the week, and month, brings more posts and card ideas.  

As a reminder, Sale-A-Bration (SAB) ends in 2 weeks!  I cannot believe it is almost over already.  I love this time of year when everyone can pick free SAB items with every $50 they spend.  I like to stock up on some of my essentials in March: grid paper, Stampin' Mist, envelopes, dimensionals and snail.  It's a great way to earn that super cute SAB set I've been wanting.  
Perfect Pairings Stamp Set
This stamp set is more than meets the eye—it’s nine pieces, but you can mix and match the greetings for endless possibilities!
Here’s what one of our concept artists said about it:
“This is the perfect set for a beginning stamper because it has a variety of greetings all in one. The greetings can stand alone or be combined in countless ways. Yes, this is a greeting set but the fonts are bold enough to stand alone so you don't necessarily need an image set to go with it.”
So start playing and see how many greetings you can come up with!


Easter Projects
Here are some cute projects from Stampin'Up! that I wanted to share with you!  I didn't get any of my own projects done yet, but did you see how cute the Easter Bunny card with ears sticking up is!!
I think cards with bunny ears are in my future.  So cute, and just imagine all the smiles you'll get with projects like these.

Speaking of bunnies, here is a past project I did in 2011 with the Candy Wrapper die and Big Shot. I just loved making those bunnies, and love sharing the idea with others.
If you want more information, see the post HERE.

Order HERE -- shop online or contact me to order

January 5th - March 31th is the biggest Stampin'Up! sale of the year…

Sale-A-Bration (SAB)

Sale Dates: January 5 - March 31, 2016
SHOP - For every $50 you spend, pick a free SAB item to add to your order (see the SAB catalog for free items)
JOIN - $99 Starter Kit--pick up to $155 in product in your kit for only $99! That's $30 more during this sale!
HOST - Get an extra $25 in rewards with sales of $250 or more! 
           This extra $25 is good on workshops and individual orders.

Have a wonderful week! Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions or to order (order online HERE), and join my group too!
I would love to stamp with you.


Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...