Saturday, April 23, 2016

Birthday Card from Shannon West!!

Look at this great card I got this week from Shannon West!  She started a movement on Facebook with #imbringingbirthdaysback

The #imbringingbirthdaysback stamp is fun! Join the movement and add this to your stamp list, send handcrafted birthday cards to all your friends and family too.  
(See how the movement got started here.)

I love birthday cards, I never have enough and that's surprising considering how many cards I seem to have here.  Start your own trend with friends and send handmade cards too. They will love them!!
I know I loved getting mine in the mail from Shannon!!  Thank you Shannon West!!

It's been a whirlwind week (busy at work, 3 soccer games for my daughter and my birthday), followed by last weeks whirlwind of fun at the Stampin'Up! On Stage convention in Salt Lake City. I'm sorry I'm behind on blog posts!!  I hope to get some fun pictures uploaded this weekend to share new ideas and fun with friends.  Take care.

Have a wonderful weekend! Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions or to order (order online HERE), and join my group too!
I would love to stamp with you.

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...