Friday, April 1, 2016

Kate Amberg's Swap Card

My friend Kate Amberg made this fun card for a Demonstrator Swap using supplies from the Stampin'Up! Occasions catalog.  The Sunburst Sayings Stamp set and Sunburst Thinlits Die Bundle are so fun, they brings a smile to my face. 
The Sunburst Bundle is available in CLEAR bundle or WOOD bundle, and you save 15% when you bundle! 
Kate used fun, bring colors for this card, it really does make me smile.
The paper is so bright and cheery, perfect for birthdays and just any reason you want to make someone smile.  The It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack is full of fun designs and colors. This pack of 12" x 12" paper has 48 sheets, 4 each of 12 double-sided designs. Coordinating Colors: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Sahara Sand, Whisper White.

Supplies for Kate's card include: Stamp set Sunburst Sayings (in WOOD or CLEAR) Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry, Basic Black and Melon Mambo card stocks, Black ink, It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack, Sunburst Thinlits DieBig ShotBaker's Twine Combo Pack, Circle Punches, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

There are great products and collections in the Stampin'Up! Occasions catalog that coordinate perfectly for easy crafting.  No guessing which colors, designs and accents go together, all the work is done for you. Check out all of the great new products HERE!  
Stampin'Up! Occasions Catalog

Order HERE -- shop online or contact me to order

Have a wonderful week! Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions or to order (order online HERE), and join my group too!
I would love to stamp with you.

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...