Monday, April 18, 2016

Stampin'Up! Retirement List is here! With discounts up to 50% off

I just returned from the Stampin'Up! On Stage convention in Salt Lake City.  It was a fabulous time with friends and seeing so many great stamping projects and products!
The retirement list just came out this afternoon and I wanted to post this right away since items are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.  Plus discounts are up to 50% off!!


With discounts up to 50% off you'll love the deals!  


Get retiring products before they're gone with discounts of up to 50%!

While you're shopping the retiring items don't forget to check regular price items and the Clearance Rack too.  Enjoy picking out fun products and creating great products.  
Order HERE -- shop online or contact me to order


Have a wonderful week! Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions or to order (order online HERE), and join my group too!
I would love to stamp with you.


Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...