Monday, May 2, 2016

Calypso Coral Butterfly Swap Card

Here's my card swap that I brought to the Stampin'Up! OnStage convention a couple of weeks ago.  I thought I could get more posts done when I got home, but wow how time flies!  I'm finding if I don't get blog posts done and scheduled on the weekends I don't seem to get them done during the week.  But finally I have some photos to post!  Hope you enjoy!
I thought this was a fun card to share and swap with others at convention.  I was in the mood for something fun and bright, and I just love Calypso Coral. The Timeless Textures stamp set (available in CLEAR or WOOD) that I used for the background will be in the new catalog (2016-2017), but Fabulous Four stamp set (available in CLEAR or WOOD) is retiring and is only available for a limited time on the retiring stamp list.
Supplies:  Fabulous Four stamp set (CLEAR or WOOD), Timeless Textures stamp set (CLEAR or WOOD) Calypso Coral and Whisper White card stock, Calypso Coral and Smoky Slate classic inks, Big Shot, Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies, Rhinestone Jewels, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals
Here's what I brought to swap, I know it's not a lot, but hey, at least I brought something to swap.  I enjoyed the swaps I got from others and the swaps I got from friends.  I had a few treats for my friends that I spent the weekend with.  

The 2015-2016 annual catalog is almost over, May is the last month.  That means the Stampin'Up! retirement list is out, and these items are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.  Be sure to order stamps and accessories before they are gone.  Bonus… there are discounts up to 50% off!


Get retiring products before they're gone with discounts of up to 50%!

While you're shopping the retiring items don't forget the Occasions Catalog and the Clearance Rack too.  
Enjoy picking out fun products and creating great projects.  
Order HERE -- shop online or contact me to order

Have a wonderful week! Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions or to order (order online HERE), and join my group too!
I would love to stamp with you.

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...