Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Fun and Easy Treat Holders using the Envelope Punch Board

My friend Glenda showed me how to make these easy Treat Holders using the Envelope Punch Board.  I made some treats for friends and co-workers.
The Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper was great and easy to use to wrap around the box.  Then I decorated each with a little flower punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack (retiring) and the Bird Builder Punch (retiring).
The Treat Holders are easy to make with the Envelope Punch Board.  
Using a 6" x 6" piece of card stock and the Punch Board measure and score at:
2-1/2" and punch, turn 90 degrees
1-1/2" and punch, turn 90 degrees
2-1/2" and punch, turn 90 degrees
1-1/2" and punch

When done go back and punch at each score line, so punches will be at 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" on each side.  

Fold your score marks, and cut in one side of the small sides like in the picture. Fold in the tip of each of the small, narrow sides and glue to create the side walls of the treat holder.  
Use the other side of the punch to round each corner.

Glue the tabs you cut earlier to attach the sides to make your holder.  Use a small circle punch to create handles for the treat holder.  
Supplies: Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Whisper White card stocks, Cajun Craze ink, Envelope Punch BoardBotanical Gardens Designer Series Paper (retiring), Rhinestones, Dimensionals and Snail adhesive.

Here another sample of boxes using different paper. I just love Blackberry Bliss.

The Botanical Gardens Product Suite offers lots of beautiful coordinating products.  Plus there is a bundle of the dies and stamp set to give you 15% off!


The Botanical Builder Framelits Dies are so fun, and work so well with my Big Shot!  I also used paper from the Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper

Order HERE -- shop online or contact me to order

Have a wonderful week! Contact me with any questions.

There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions or to order (order online HERE), and join my group too!
I would love to stamp with you.


Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...