Monday, May 16, 2016

Open Sea Birthday Card for Dad

Here's a card for my step-dad's birthday.  I saw a great card on Pinterest from Eldonna Epp.  Eldonna made her card using the Going Global stamp set from the Occasions catalog and I copied her card for my last card class in Vanilla, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake.  
My dad likes blue, so I made this card in blue for him.  He also likes the sea. This is not the most sea-like card, but I thought it was nice anyway.  
I love the Open Sea stamp set.  It's my go to set for guy cards or just general cards because it can be such a versatile set. Hope you enjoy!
Here's my dad's card in Island Indigo, Basic Black and Whisper White using the Open Sea stamp set (available in CLEAR or WOOD) and World Traveler Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Both of these items are on the retiring list and will be gone by the end of May.  I will miss them!!
Here's the card we made in class in using the Open Sea stamp set (available in CLEAR or WOOD) and World Traveler Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Be sure to order retiring products before they are gone.    

Supplies:  Open Sea stamp set (CLEAR or WOOD) Early Espresso, Basic Black, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla card stock, Early Espresso classic ink, Big ShotWorld Traveler Textured Impressions Embossing FolderGoing Paces Designer Series Paper Pack, Circle Punches (1-1/4"1-3/8"1-1/2"), Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals

The Current Stampin'Up! Annual Catalog ends May 31, and so does the Stampin'Up! Occasions Catalog.  Shop online or contact me to place your orders before these great products are gone.  
The new Stampin'Up! Annual Catalog will start June 1st.  

The 2015-2016 annual catalog is almost over, May is the last month.  That means the Stampin'Up! retirement list is out, and these items are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.  Be sure to order stamps and accessories before they are gone.  Bonus… there are discounts up to 50% off!


Get retiring products before they're gone with discounts of up to 50%!

Have a wonderful week! Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...